(3) If you have questions about our handling of your personal information, please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach our Data Protection Officer at:
intersoft consulting services AG
Data Protection Officer
Beim Strohhause 17 20097 Hamburg
Right to information
Right to correction or deletion
Right to restriction of processing
Right to object to processing
Right to data portability
Date and time of visit
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of request (page visited)
Access status/http status code
Data volume transferred
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and browser software version
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User terms and conditions: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/, data protection summary: https://marketingplatform.google.com/intl/nl/about/, as well as data privacy statement: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=nl&gl=nl.
(1) Our websites use the Google Analytics Remarketing features in conjunction with the cross-device features of Google Ads. Provider is Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
(2) This feature allows Google Analytics Remarketing to link the target audiences created with Google Analytics Remarketing to the cross-device capabilities of Google Ads. In this way, interest-based, personalised advertising messages that have been adapted to you depending on your previous usage and surfing behaviour on one terminal (e.g. mobile phone) can also be displayed on another of your terminals (e.g. tablet or PC).
(3) If you have given your consent, Google will link your web and app browser history to your Google Account for this purpose. In this way, the same personalized advertising messages can be displayed on every device on which you log in with your Google Account.
(4) To support this feature, Google Analytics collects Google-authenticated user IDs that are temporarily linked to our Google Analytics data to define and create target audiences for cross-device advertising.
(5) You can permanently opt out of cross-device remarketing/targeting by opting out of personalized advertising in your Google Account by following this link: https://www.adsettings.google.com/
(6) The data collected in your Google Account will only be aggregated on the basis of your consent, which you may give or revoke to Google (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). In the case of data collection processes that are not consolidated in your Google Account (e.g. because you do not have a Google Account or have objected to the consolidation), the data collection is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The legitimate interest arises from the fact that the website operator has an interest in the anonymous analysis of website visitors for advertising purposes.
(7) Further information and the data protection regulations can be found in Google's data protection declaration at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=nl.
§ 6 Google Ads and Google Analytics Conversion Tracking
(1) This website uses Google Ads. Ads is an online advertising program (Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland).
(2) As part of Google Ads, we use conversion tracking. When you click on an ad placed by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is set. Cookies are small text files that the Internet browser places on the user's computer. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used to personally identify users. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not expired, Google and we may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page.
(3) Each Google Ads customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked through ads customer websites. The information collected from the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for ads customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers will know the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were directed to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they will not receive any information that personally identifies them. If you do not wish to participate in tracking, you can opt out of this use by easily turning off the Google Conversion Tracking cookie in your Internet browser under User Preferences. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
(4) The storage of "conversion cookies" and the use of this tracking tool are based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analysing user behaviour in order to optimise both its website and its advertising.
(6) You can set your browser so that you are informed when cookies are set and only allow cookies in individual cases, accept cookies for specific cases or generally exclude them and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
§ 7 Analysis via WiredMinds
(1) We use products of wiredminds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) for marketing and optimization purposes. These products collect and process your personal data and use it to create usage profiles under a pseudonym. These usage profiles are fully anonymized where possible and appropriate. We and wiredminds employ cookies and/or Web beacons (also known as tracking pixels) on this website. We transfer the data we collect about you, which may also include personal data, to wiredminds or wiredminds gathers this data directly.
(2) Wiredminds is entitled to use information that you leave behind by visiting our Web sites to create anonymized usage profiles. The data collected shall not be used to personally identify visitors to this website without the express permission of the party affected and shall not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. Any IP addresses recorded are anonymized immediately by deleting the last number block. Permission to collect and store data in the future may be revoked at any time.